After the end of the exam, everyone has the desire to know the date of declaration of the UP Board 10th result 2018. Officially, the date of declaration of results announced in the month of May. Even in the last year, it was announced in May. So guys, if you want to know about your UP Board 10th results, then stay connected to the official website. I too will not disappoint you, you will get this information here too. All you have to do is keep checking this page for a few days. As soon as any notification is issued, it will be updated here.
UP Board 10th Exam 2018:
Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh conducts the high school and intermediate examinations every year. The examination date for UP 10th class is usually announced before the month of February. UP board high school exam starts in the month of March every year. The result for UP board 10th class is usually declared in the month of May. So, if you are looking for UP board 10th result 2018, you should wait until it is officially published. Here, you will be given complete information on how you can check UP board high school results 2018 online.
How to Check UP Board 10th Results 2018 Online?
You can see the 10th result of UP Board in three ways. First online, second through newspaper and third through mobile message. I am going to tell all the three methods in details on this page. Online methods are the easiest of all these methods. So I recommend to you to see your results online. The UP Board will declared its results on the official result portal i.e upresults.nic.in. So, To know all these three method please read below instruction.
Process to check UP Board 10th Result 2018 Online:
If you want to check or see your UP board high school result 2018 online, you need to follow stated below points.
- First, you should visit the officially introduced website of UP board authority i.e. at upresults.nic.in/
- While browsing through the “home” page, you will find an option UP Board 10th class results 2018.
- Kindly click on “Result” option, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here you need to enter required details such as your name, date of birth and yes roll number.
- Usually, students check their UP board high school results online by entering their roll number at given space.
- Once you submit your roll number on given box, you need to click on submit option.
- Now, you have your UP board 10th class result 2018 with mark sheet containing your photograph.
- For future use, you may take a print copy of your UP board high school result 2018.
How to See UP Board 10th Result 2018 on Mobile Phone?
The procedure of checking UP board high school result 2018 on a mobile phone is similar to checking it on a computer. Let’s go through the step-by-step process of checking your UP board high school results 2018 on mobile phone.
- First of all you should have a compatible handset with internet connection.
- Now, you need to visit at the official website of the UP board.
- Click on UP board high school result 2018 option.
- Now, you can access to your UP 10th class results 2018 on your mobile phone.
- If you want to grab a hard copy of your UP board high school result 2018, you can do it easily by attaching your smartphone with a printer.
Additional Ways to Check UP Board 10th Class Results 2018
Apart from checking the UP board high school results 2018 online, you may also check your result through a few additional ways.
- You may subscribe SMS service of your mobile phone service provider. So, when UP board high school result 2018 is declared, you will be given an SMS regarding the same.
- If you don’t want to see your result when it is declared online, you may also go with the traditional option of checking your UP board high school results 2018 offline i.e. newspaper.
- Most of the telecom companies offer facility to listen to your result by following IVR instructions on your mobile phone.
For more details about the 10th Result of UP Board Exam 2018, please visit the official website of UP Board. If you still have query in your mind then let us know, We will be gald to answer your query.